I had a great birthday today! Maggie enjoyed celebrating my birthday, too. :) She was pretty uninterested in opening presents at her birthday (a whole 2 weeks ago) but she was all about opening my presents today.
Yay presents!

Ripping some paper:



Enjoying some yummy cake:

Family portrait:

Not birthday-related but too cute not to share:

It was a fun day -- thanks to everyone who helped make my birthday special!
4 comments:
Didn't you know- the presents that belong to other people are always much more interesting than the presents that belong to you? At least, I have found that to be the case in our house. Happy birthday!
Happy Belated Birthday! That collander picture is adorable - ha! It's amazing what can become a toy...
Happy Birthday Pam - glad you and Maggie had so much fun celebrating!
Happy Birthday! I love the family picture; you guys looks so happy.
Post a Comment