Maggie and I went to one of the local playgrounds the other day for a playdate with other families in our Moms Club, and, miracle of miracles, we were actually the first ones there. Which was great, because that meant Maggie could try out all the play equipment without me worrying about her getting run over by the bigger kids.
A new take on swinging. And no, I did not put Maggie in the swings sideways. She managed to wriggle herself around this way. And after that she got her legs out completely and stood up!

At the slide -- hmmm, could I climb up this, she wonders?

You bet!

Surveying the world from new heights

"Walking" up these parallel bars

And back down again!

What's this for??

Coming through!
3 comments:
I like the last picture...
HA! I like the picture of her trying to navigate the chain net. Maybe she's not quite ready for the SEALS yet. :) Sounds like you guys had fun, and what a cool park! (Don't you wish they made grown-up playgrounds, too?!)
that last one is the best. she looks like a gymnast.
Post a Comment